Monday, June 13, 2011

Do it Yourself...If you have the Thyme

I apologize for not posting lately. We have been swamped! We (my husband and I) went on a trip to Lancaster, PA with my Aunt and Uncle and my grandmother (Mimi).



The BEST ice cream shop!

This weekend, we did a lot of things around the house. Webb mowed the yard, finished a table we bought in Lancaster (pictures to come soon) and helped work on my "summer project" my grandparents table. I on the other hand stayed in the house and did some DIY projects. I made a herb "garden" and a lemon blueberry cake.
Here are the materials you will need: chalk, chalkboard paint, planting pots, paint tape, sponge brush, raffia and of course herbs of your choice. I used pre-potted herbs but I am sure you could plant your own and watch them grow.



This was such a fun and "delicious" project!

Lemon Blueberry Cake.

Doesn't the yard look nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment