Monday, March 5, 2012

Where did I go?

I am back to the blogging world. I have totally abandoned all of my ambition to keep up with my blog. As you can see, I haven't posted anything since June of last year!!!!
I am a total slacker!
So much has happened in the last couple of months...mainly Baby Donald is on her way!!! :)


Baby Grace.
 
We have decided on the name Grace Tiller Donald. Grace after my Great Aunt Grace and Tiller after Webb's grandmother's maiden name. We are so excited for her to get here.
Currently I am 38 weeks pregnant and impatiently waiting for "D" day. I am very excited but not nervous...I know Webb is going to be a wonderful coach!
Almost 35 weeks

Other than waiting on baby...we had a wonderful 2011! We went on a pre-Christmas trip withour best friends, The Birds (Rusty, Jenni and Finley). We went to Gatlinburg, TN and stayed at a place called the Christmas Inn. It could not have put us in more of a Christmas spirit. EVERYTHING was decorated for Christmas!


The Birds

The Donalds
 This past weekend we celebrated a VERY special birthday! Our godson...Finley turned 1! I cannot believe it!!! He is absolutely the cutest, happiest baby I have ever had the joy to be around! He is always smiling, never fusses, a cute little ladies man that knows no strangers. Happy Birthday, Fin!!!!


Happy Finley
We will let everyone know when Miss Grace makes her arrival and I am sure there will be plenty of pictures her to come. Until then...we are patiently and impatiently waiting...
Cooper patiently waiting for his baby sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment